Saturday, February 2, 2008

USC 118 - WVU 31

So yeah, that's my final score for an online game I just played. I'm typically WVU but the other guy picked them first so I decided to try out USC. I think I like them. Granted, the kid quit late in the first half down by about 28, the computer stepped in and couldn't really stop me either. I needed this game after getting smacked around by people and losing my last 3 games. Anyway, the stats from this game are nuts and I just wanted to share...

John David Booty: 35-48, 900 yards, 10 TD - 2 INT, 3 rushes for 11 yds and 2 TD
Mark Sanchez (because the computer spited me and injured Booty late in the 4th): 3-5, 73 yds, 1 INT

Chauncey Washington: 7 rushes, 12 yds, 2 TDs, 5 receptions for 93 yards and 1 TD

Patrick Turner: 17 receptions, 538 yards, 5 TDs
Vidal Hazelton: 10 receptions, 246 yards, 4 TDs

On defense there were 9 sacks, 1 fumble recovery and 4 INTs and Cary Harris returned me 2 punts for TDs. I don't know if I'll ever be able to top 118 points again...it's not easy to do with 5 minute quarters.

No comments: