Monday, January 14, 2008

2008 NFL Mock Draft Update

As I said when I published Version 3.5, change is inevitable. A few underclassmen that I had pegged as going pro (James Laurinaitis, Malcolm Jenkins, Alex Boone, Alex Mack) are returning for their senior seasons. A few others (Justin King, Adrian Arrington, James Davis, Phillip Merling, Steve Slaton) are going pro, forgoing their final year of college eligibility. This will shake things up quite a bit. More specifically on those returning to college. Laurinaitis and Jenkins were each slated as Top 10 picks in my most recent mock. The Alexes were both in round 2. The most interesting name to declare recently is Slaton. While I don't consider him a 1st round talent, some scouts and teams may be intrigued and he could jump into the late 1st. We shall see where I place him when Version 4 is released by Tuesday, January 22nd. I will try my best to have it out by this weekend. No promises.

1 comment:

Steely McDonati said...

Alex Mack plays football? As in, The Secret World of Alex Mack? I totally had the hots for her when I was 12.