Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SNT: Q&A with Bills Rookie DE Aaron Maybin

Today was a good day for articles in Sporting News Today. Shortly after the Top 50 Players in Major League Baseball article (which featured four Phillies) came a short interview with former Penn State football player - and Buffalo Bills draft pick - Aaron Maybin.

Sporting News Radio: Did you really run a 4.6-second 40-yard dash?
Aaron Maybin: I ran a 4.58 at my Pro Day.

SNR: I'm sorry, a 4.58. You're freakishly fast aren't you?
AM: That's always been a gift that I've been blessed with. I guess all those days of chasing my shadows when I was a kid paid off.
For the full interview click the image below.

Sporting News Radio posed nine questions to Bills rookie DE Aaron Maybin in a recent interview. The transcript made its way into today's issue of the digital magazine.

No comments: