Monday, September 29, 2008

Linebacker (surprised?) chooses Penn State

Glenn Carson, from Southern Regional High School in New Jersey, has verbally committed to play for Penn State. The 6-3, 225 LB had 19 scholarship offers and made official visits to Boston College, Notre Dame, and Penn State. He was in attendance for the Illinois "White House" game. Carson is the first LB for Penn State's 2009 recruiting class.

"I was kind of sure about two or three weeks ago, but I wanted to see Boston College to make sure that Penn State was the right choice. Overall I just felt that Penn State was the better school for me and if I could be in the best place."

"It's just been going through my mind for a long time now, doing the pros and cons for a while. The visit was the deciding factor, everything went as good as I thought it would.''
You just made the best decision of your life. If you want to be a stud LB in college and be prepared for the pros, where else would you go? We'll see you in Happy Valley next fall!

No comments: