Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yay!!!


After a 1-15 season I didn't expect to see the Dolphins be featured on TV too often. I was right, for the most part. Miami has no Sunday or Monday night games (originally planned, anyway). However, they seem to be the AFC game of the week. This has more to do with the Brett Favre angle but I'm sure Miami picking up Chad Pennington and showing marked improvement during the preseason helped. I didn't think I'd get to watch Miami at all this year. But with Indianapolis playing Sunday night this weekend, that opened up the AFC spot in this area. They could have chosen the Detroit at Atlanta, Jacksonville at Tennessee, Kansas City at New England, St. Louis at Philadelphia, or Cincinnati at Baltimore games (at least one of those cities is closer to Lafayette than New York and Miami) but they didn't. They grabbed New York at Miami. THANK YOU!!!

No comments: