Thursday, April 24, 2008

Q&A with Martellus Bennett

Hello loyal readers. Besides running this blog I am also a NFL Draft Analyst with The Football Expert and had the opportunity to ask NFL draft prospect Martellus Bennett, arguably the best TE in the 2008 class, a few questions. Here are his responses:


Joey: Being a big Dolphins fan how would you feel to be drafted by Miami and play for Bill Parcells and to help a struggling franchise return to glory?

Martellus: I would be elated Miami is beautiful and it would be a chance to be part of an up and coming franchise.

Joey: What made you choose Texas A&M over other schools like LSU, Oklahoma, and Texas?

Martellus: I chose A&M over all the other schools because I felt like that was the best fit for me and my personality. The traditions and fans as well as the coaches were a major contributor as well as my brother attending the university.

Joey: If you could compare yourself to an NFL TE (past or present) who would it be and why?

Martellus: As far as who do I think I play like I think a mixture because I'm not the fastest but very productive not the biggest but I'm big not the smartest but I'm pretty smart lol. Jus joking. Naw I watch a lot of tape on Tony G, Todd Heap, Alge Crumpler and Antonio Gates I try and pattern my game after them sort of wt my on twist anf flavor.



So there you have it. You can read Martelluss' draft blog here. I'd like to thank Martellus Bennett for taking a few minutes out of his busy day to answer my questions. Best of luck this weekend Martellus. I'd love to see you in Miami!

No comments: