Friday, December 7, 2007

A few comments...

Sorry I haven't been able write a lengthy post recently...still can't now so I'll stick to a few small blurbs...

The Daily Collegian reported today that Penn State football player Chris Baker could be expelled. Why hasn't JoePa booted him off the team yet? Yes, Austin Scott gave them plenty of trouble but this is ridiculous. While Scott's first run in with the law comes on a somewhat shady charge, Baker already has a deferred expulsion on his record from the apartment fight in April and now its the HUB fight. To me, it would be embarrassing if the University expels Chris Baker before JoePa kicks him off the team. What is he waiting for?

You know what I was thinking...I remember when I was a freshman, I was ticked off that JoePa would put in Morelli (when he too was a true frosh) to chuck a hail mary or do some mop up duty. I always thought that he should have just been redshirted rather than waste it doing those things. We already had Michael Robinson behind Zach Mills. While I still think JoePa didn't know what he was doing, I am very thankful he did what he did. I would not be able to tolerate another year of Morelli's incompetence. Then again, who knows what will happen with the QB situation next year. I really hope that Clark and/or Devlin can make me forget Morelli.

Finally, a digression from sports but some Penn State students are complete assholes/idiots/retards/attention whores/pieces of shit. It's not even worth any more key strokes. I'm not liable for damage to your monitor if you put your head through it. Read for yourself.

You know what else I just realized...I get to make a label for Zach Mills! Yay! ..... not

No comments: