Monday, December 10, 2007

Next Guarantee

I don't know why I'm saying this, but the Jets are going to beat the Patriots next week. Call me insane, call me whatever you want. I don't care. I honestly don't even see any logical reason for predicting it. Heck, many Jet fans are predicting the Pats to set an NFL record for points in a game this upcoming Sunday cause Manginious ratted out Belichick as a spy (which I was always love Mangini for). When you line it all up, the Patriots should beat the absolute crap out of my Jets. But they won't. Deal.

The best thing about that guarantee is that if I end up being wrong, nobody cares. If I'm right, I'm the smartest guy alive. Not a bad deal, eh? In all seriousness though, I think they'll win for the mere fact that I think a little bit of this year's NCAA craziness will spill over into the NFL for a week and wreak havoc. Plus, what was up with everyone saying that if the Pats beat the Steelers, they'd go undefeated? Look at this infallible logic based on head to head meetings this year:

Giants > Jets > Steelers

(Sorry Steeler fans...had to do it). Looks like the Patriots have 2 more games that are more difficult than the Steelers this year. The Pats are going down.

-Your resident overzealous Jet fan

That blog probably made no sense. My apologies.

No comments: