Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colts, Saints Set for Showdown in Miami

Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints, the AFC and NFC Champions, respectively, for the 2009 NFL season. This will be New Orleans' first appearance in the Super Bowl.

Also, congratulations to the Jets and Vikings on putting together great seasons as well. Though I have to say for personal reasons I'm glad you lost today. Sorry, but it is true. Still you both had wonderful seasons and should be applauded for that.

I have officially finished 1-9 in the 2009-2010 playoffs, prediction wise. I'm telling you people, it's hard to prognosticate as well as I do.

Super Bowl XLIV will be epic, as two potent offenses will face off with the ability to put points on the board on every play from scrimmage. I won't do any predicting now; we have two weeks to do that!

During those 2 weeks I expect plenty of coverage of what the media believes is the most important thing after these games - will Favre retire...again?

(Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Bye bye, Favre!

No comments: