Friday, January 22, 2010

Conference Title Game Picks

AFC Title Game


Well there my Jets are, actually in this thing. I still can't believe it. But I know they're not there by accident. They've got one heck of a squad and their confidence is soaring sky high right now. I struggle to pick against them because it seems like they just have "it." Similar to the Steelers/Giants making the run from Wild Card team to Super Bowl Champs a few years ago. Now Manning is the best QB ever. Period. I won't even try to debate that. For the Jets to win this, they need to do a decent job of bottling up Dallas Clark and force at least one big turnover. That coupled with a big special teams play (perhaps Brad Smith running another one back in Indy?) will see the Jets through. Hey, why stop picking them now?

J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets! 19 Colts 17...if that's not the score, its gonna be 16-7 Jets. Now that would be something.

NFC Title Game

I honestly don't really care about this game. It's hard to care when your team is in the other game. Only way I'll end up caring about it is if the Jets win the Sunday opener. Guess I gotta pick it anyway. Both teams blew out their opponent last week which makes it a hard call. Both also have explosive offenses with solid Ds. Call it a cop out but I'm going with the Saints solely because they're the home team.

Saints 27 Vikings 20