Friday, October 12, 2007

JoePa does not commit Road Rage

Ok I feel bad after reading this story which said that JoePa was "angered by rumors -- which first surfaced on Internet message boards -- calling the incident 'road rage.'" My apologies JoePa. Now that the story becomes more clear, I regret my headline of 'JoePa Road Rage!' (but you have to admit, it does sound kinda cool). Apparently he was just getting out of his car to yell at someone who ran a stop sign. Heck, those people piss me off too! They're all over State College and this person (judging by the story) probably did it at the intersection of Curtin and Bigler. For those non-Penn Staters, that's probably not an intersection you want to run a stop sign at. I almost want to ask JoePa for the license plate number of that car (which he claimed to have) and tell the husband and wife that were driving myself. And then after I tell them, I'd like to slash their tires and bash in their windshield for calling the cops on an 80-year-old man who was telling the driver how shitty she (it was the wife that was driving) was. If an 80-year-old has to tell you that you're a shitty driver, then there's a problem. Quite a serious one at that. She probably called the cops on him because she was embarrassed and he owned her husband via the "(She's) your problem" comment. Either way, I'm all for making JoePa an honorary campus police officer. He knows what's up.

P.S. Is it weird that this incident makes me feel more confident that he can still coach at this old age? I mean, he's an old guy ripping into people who can't drive correctly. You know Lloyd Carr or Joe Tiller would have just stayed in their car.

1 comment:

Steely McDonati said...

"That's my wife you're talking to!"

"That's your problem!!"