Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's official, the Patriots are cheaters

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. I'm honestly so pissed right now I'm at a loss for words. The NFL today determined that after reviewing the Patriots confiscated film, they did in fact cheat by trying to steal the Jets' signals. It says that they have until Friday to present a defense but New England was caught as red handed as you can ever be. The article I read says that the Patriots could get docked "multiple draft picks." Please Sir, Mr., King, Czar, Commissioner Goodell, come down as hard on them as possible.

Breaking news as I write this article...on SportsCenter, they rattled off possible punishments and I heard forfeit. That made me smile. That would be coming down on them very hard. That and minus oh say 3 draft picks. First rounders for the next couple years and a second rounder sounds good to me. Who knows? Maybe stealing those signals were what allowed them to break loose on those big plays. In a sense, it's a shame because the Patriots probably could have beat us fairly easily anyway. If the Pats were busted cheating this past week, it sickens me to think what they may have done in the past. Kill them Goodell...it would make my day/week/nfl season.

No comments: