Sunday, September 16, 2007

Trenton Thunder = 2007 Eastern League Champions!!!


For the first time in franchise history, the Trenton Thunder are champions of the Eastern League (AA baseball) by defeating the Akron Aeros 3 games to 1. I remember way back in the day (1994 I believe) going to a Thunder game during their inaugural season and I've been going ever since. Unfortunately, because I spend a lot of time out at State College, I haven't been able to go to many games the past few years but in my lifetime I guess that I've probably (literally) been to about 100 games there. The organization is top class in Trenton and they always know how to treat their fans right. There isn't a team or loyal group of fans more deserving of a title than the ones in the capital of New Jersey. Credit for the photo goes to the Thunder's website.

No comments: