Thursday, April 9, 2009

JayPa Reveals Some '09 PSU Start Times on Twitter

Apparently a few of Penn State's slate of games for the upcoming 2009 season have start times. At least, according to Jay Paterno's Twitter account they do.

2009 TV: PSU vs Iowa @ 8PM, PSU @ Northwestern @ 4:30 pm EST. No prime time for PSU-OSU on Nov 7. "New" Big 10 rule bans night games in Nov.
That really sucks about the OSU game. I never heard of that rule. I guess Ohio State fans will be happy about it, ya know, because somehow Penn State has an unfair advantage at night.

No real news about the Northwestern game. I guess people may have though it'd be a 1 PM EST game.

Glad the Iowa game is under the lights. Can you say "White Out"? I blame Iowa for all of our recent failures.

UPDATE: I sent ESPNs Big Ten blogger Adam Rittenberg an email, hoping for some clarification on the "no night games in November rule". I'll keep you posted.

No comments: